EcoEl Indoor Unit
CTC EcoEl is equipped with a control system that:
- monitors all functions of electric heating rods and eventually also of a connected CTC EcoAir or CTC EcoPart heat pumps
- facilitates individual settings
- displays the desired values like temperatures, operation hours, energy consumption and history of errors
- enables easy change of settings and troubleshooting
- CTC EcoEl is fitted with an integrated serpentine copper coil capable of delivering ample quantities of hot water
CTC EcoEl also features a function of so called summer heating (keeping the min. preset temperature of heating water) and a function of max. preset temperature of heating water, e.g. as underfloor heating protection. The night setback function facilitates adjusting and changing the desired temperature during one day and also for individual days. Easily accessible electric components and good level of error diagnostics offer easy servicing. A standard part of supply is also a room sensor with a control lamp blinking in case of a defect. CTC EcoEl is ready for easy connection of CTC EcoAir or EcoPart heat pumps. When connected, all heat pump functions are controlled by EcoEl control system via its display.