Consent to processing of personal data - IR
I give my consent to the processing of my personal data by the controller R E G U L U S spol. s r.o., ID 45317020, legal seat Do Koutů 1897/3, Praha 4 – Modřany, ZIP 14300, Czech Republic, phone +420 241 764 506, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “Controller”) for the purpose of filing data on the product and its owner.
Declaration by the Controller:
- The Controller declares that he shall collect personal data in the extent necessary for meeting the intended purpose and process them exclusively in compliance with the purpose they were collected for. Employees of the Controller or other natural persons who carry out processing of personal data based on a contract with the Controller, and other persons are subject to the obligation of secrecy concerning personal data, even after the termination of the employment relationship or work.
- Your personal data processed for this purpose shall not be transmitted to any other recipient.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, however the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You are not obliged to give your consent! If you choose not to give your consent, you must not be subject to any negative consequences from the Controller.
- You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing as well as the right to data portability. Your requirements shall be always properly assessed and dealt with in compliance with the respective provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and related legislation.
- You have also the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- During your data processing, there is no form of automated decision-making or processing of personal data evaluating your personal aspects (for example to analyse or predict aspects concerning your performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences etc.).
- If the controller intended to process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which your personal data have been collected, you shall be informed on that other purpose and receive any relevant further information prior to that further processing. The valid legislation shall always be respected.
- You can exercise your rights described in Par. 3 and 5 in the following manner:
- personally at the Controller’s workplace, after your identity is proven;
- in a written letter sent by post to the address of the Controller, with the signature of the subject officially verified;
- by an e-mail sent to the Controller, with the electronic signature based on a qualified certificate.