RegulusRGMAT Load Units have the same boiler protection function as TSV valves and, moreover, they make installation easier because they are also equipped with boiler circulation pumps and other elements. RegulusTOP Load Units with a load valve and actuator for mixing to a constant temperature are of similar type.
RegulusBIO Load Units – for boiler return line or heating system – involve also components necessary for proper operation of both space and DHW heating. They help reduce the assembly time and costs.
These Load Units consist of:
- boiler circulation pump
- load valve
- other components when necessary
They mix return water from a heating system (or thermal store) with boiler flow water, keeping the return water temperature to boiler at the preset min. value.
We offer several models of load units that differ in their components:
RegulusRGMAT (formerly called REGOMAT)
- RGMAT E G - insulated model with a Grundfos UPM3 pump, 1" or 5/4" connection, TSV B valve
- RGMAT E W - insulated model with a Wilo Yonos PARA pump, 1" or 5/4" connection , TSV B valve
- RGMAT E W-PWM - insulated model with a Wilo PARA iPWM1 pump, 1" or 5/4" connection, TSV B valve
- RGMAT EA G - insulated model with a Grundfos UPM3 pump, 1" or 5/4" connection , TSV valve
- RGMAT EA W - insulated model with a Wilo Yonos PARA pump, 1" or 5/4" connection , TSV valve
RegulusTOP (formerly called REGOMIX)
- CSE MIX FIX G - with a 3-way mixing valve, actuator to constant temperature, UPM3 pump, 1" or 5/4" connections
- CSE MIX FIX W - with a 3-way mixing valve, actuator to constant temperature, Wilo Yonos PARA pump, 1" or 5/4" connections
- ThermoMat - with a UPM3 pump and non-return valve
A float type non-return valve in ThermoMat load units permits boiler cooling by gravity circulation during power failure, at the same time preventing thermal store from being cooled down via an extinguished boiler.
Load units are available in versions with min. output temperatures between 45 and 72°C.
These load units make boiler installation easier. They contain all the important components necessary for boiler protection and proper operation in both space- and water heating modes. They are designed to be mounted directly on a boiler flow piping or on a wall.
- BIO load units are designed for use with solid fuel boilers with no thermal store
- BIO MIX Load Units are intended for solid fuel boilers with a thermal store. These MIX Load Units involve a 3-way mixing valve for a heating system, with/without actuator (MIX-BP), or also TRS6 K controller.
RegulusBIO Load Unit is designed for heating systems with a fireplace or solid fuel boiler, or possibly also with another switched heat source, a thermal store with DHW heating. The Unit is internally wired and hydraulically connected, including a power cord and 4 temperature sensors.