Load Units have the same function of boiler protection as TSV valves, moreover, they make installation easier because they are fitted with circulation pumps for a boiler/heating circuit and other elements.
CS TSV Load Units – for boiler return line or heating system – involve also components necessary for proper operation of both space and DHW heating. They help reduce the assembly time and costs.
REGOMAT, REGOMIX, THERMOVAR load units
These consist of:
- boiler circulation pump
- load valve
- other components when necessary
They mix return water from a heating system (or thermal store) with boiler flow water, keeping the return water temperature at the preset min. value.
We offer several models of load units that differ in their components:
- REGOMAT E G - insulated model with a Grundfos UPM3 pump, 1" or 5/4" connection, TSV B valve
- REGOMAT E W - insulated model with a Wilo Yonos PARA pump, 1" or 5/4" connection , TSV B valve
- REGOMAT EA G - insulated model with a Grundfos UPM3 pump, 1" or 5/4" connection , TSV valve
- REGOMAT EA W - insulated model with a Wilo Yonos PARA pump, 1" or 5/4" connection , TSV valve
- REGOMAT G - with Grundfos UPM3 pump, no insulation
- REGOMAT W - with Wilo Yonos PARA pump, no insulation
- CSE MIX G – with a 3-way mixing valve, actuator and UPM3 pump, 1" or 5/4" connection
- CSE MIX W - with a 3-way mixing valve, actuator and Wilo Yonos PARA pump, 1" or 5/4" connection
- CSE MIX FIX G - with a 3-way mixing valve, actuator to constant temperature, UPM3 pump, 1" or 5/4" connection
- CSE MIX FIX W - with a 3-way mixing valve, actuator to constant temperature, Wilo Yonos PARA pump, 1" or 5/4" connection
- ThermoMat - with a UPM3 pump and non-return valve
A float type non-return valve in ThermoMat load units permits boiler cooling by gravity circulation during power failure, at the same time preventing thermal store from being cooled down via an extinguished boiler.
Load units are available with min. output temperatures of 45°C, 55°C, 65°C and 72°C.
CS TSV load units
These load units make boiler installation easier. They contain all the important components necessary for boiler protection and proper operation in both space- and water heating modes. They are designed to be mounted directly on a boiler flow piping or on a wall.
- CS TSV load units are designed for use with solid fuel boilers with no thermal store
- CS TSV MIX load units are intended for solid fuel boilers with a thermal store. They contain a 3-way mixing valve for heating circuit, either with manual or electronic control (P version).
All these load units are available in two models that differ in the circulation pump:
- W - Wilo Yonos PARA high-efficiency circulation pump
- G - Grundfos UPM3 high-efficiency circulation pump